Cornalyne - Bottle
Le Meunier conjugué en fût de chène.
Cornalyne unveils a new side to Meunier by winemaking 50% of it in oak barrels. The 300 litres barrels are toasted by Aquaflex (saturating the oak with water) to bring a subtle oaky note to this delicate fruity grape variety. The wine is stirred regularly throughout the ageing process to awaken the oaky personality on the nose and in the mouth. This Meunier combination is refreshing, delicate and complex. An original and gastronomic Blanc de Noirs for sophisticated palates!
- Bottle Size
- Bottle (75cl)
- Blanc de Noirs
- Brut : 6 g/l
- 100% Meunier
« Moments / Champagne » pairing :
• Get the full effect of Cornalyne and dedicate your time to relishing the flavour.
• Gourmet Aperitif or Afterwork
• During a meal : A special Champagne for sophisticated palates to pair with a large range of recipes: cheeses, feathered game, poultry…
Our culinary harmonies :
• Scallops Carpaccio with burst of white truffle
• Pan fried Foie Gras with amber Rum Sauce
• Champagne Lentil and duck breast
• Fatted chicken and morels
• Venison fillet with pepper sauce
• Mature parmesan or morbier
Serving temperature : 8-9°C