Prédiction - Magnum
Le Meunier au singulier.
Prédiction is made entirely of Meunier with a traditional winemaking method. It spends an average of 2 years ageing on laths. This cuvée was Champagne Dom Caudron’s first creation. It embodies Passy-Grigny terroir and the unique features of the Meunier grape variety. The citrus and honey notes are signature of it. This is a champagne to enjoy anytime with pleasure.
- Bottle Size
- Magnum (1,5L)
- Blanc de Noirs
- Brut : 9 g/l
- 100% Meunier
« Moments / Champagne » pairing :
• All times to celebrate
• Aperitif with family or friends
• Corporate cocktails
• Party in Night Clubs or at home
Our culinary harmonies :
• Aperitif with small shrimps marinated in pink grapefruit
• Fine de Claires Oyster
• Marinated Salmon
• Scampi Tartare with orange zest and Cheddar tile
• Carpaccio of marinated Beef
• Sea bass filet with pepper mint sauce and rolled vegetables
• Ash goat cheese with arugula chlorophyll.
Serving temperature : 8-9°C