Fascinante- Jéroboam - Wooden box
Le Meunier conjugué en Rosé.
This rosé is unique in the way it is made of 80% Meunier vinified into white wine, 10% Meunier vinified into red wine and 10% Chardonnay aged in oak barrels. The traditional winemaking method and 2 years ageing on laths give the champagne its smooth berries notes. The finesse and complexity make this a gourmet rosé.
- Bottle Size
- Jéroboam (3L)
- Brut : 9 g/l
- 80% Meunier (vinified in white), 10% Meunier (vinified in red), 10% de Chardonnay
« Moments / Champagne » pairing :
• Romantic moments
• Aperitif with family or friends
• As a gift or to taste during Valentine’s Day
• To relax during summer on beach, close to the pool
• During a meal with meats & cheeses or with dessert.
Our culinary harmonies :
• Aperitif and anytime of seduction
• Crunchy vegetables and cream with Espelette pepper
• Salmon rillettes on toasts
• Halibut fillet with beetroot cream sauce
• Strawberries and chopped fresh mint
Serving temperature : 8-9°C